Sunday, July 08, 2007

This things will never change for us at all

Hello fellow readers. Yesterday, went out with family!
We went to this place. Oldern times, yeah. Had dinner there :D

Choose from there.

MUMMY (:

Cheena apple drink, lol.

Food is then served. Mmm.

Mongolian something ribs.

Yong tau foo.

Chilli kangkong.

Fried prawn with salad.

Damn right she's loving ever moment of it :D

My favourite of them all!

Reflecttttt back!

Some things you cant erase.

After that, went to Bugis! Shoppingggg, hell yeah!
Mummy was the ATM machine for that day. So we have to be nice to psycho her :/

That man is creepy, seriously.

Went shopping. Yea, I bought a pair of skinnys! & slippers :D
The shop owner is very persuasive can. She kept pleaing us to buy, gaah.
Went to follow mum to buy groceries after that @ Rochor.

Yay trolley fun!

What pangseh expression is that.

Lets play Tug-O-War :D

Alright. Then we went home. Tv-ed & slept at 3 in the morning.

Yesterday was 07/07/07.
LIVE EARTH
The Concerts For a Climate Crisis

ANSWER THAT CALL!
So people, dont kill our one & only Earth! Save it by recycling, not driving (cos of CO2), dont use plastic bags etc.
Ha ha, I sound so obsessed about our Mother Earth.

From today, 7am onwards. My whole neighbourhood's "polluted" with sound.
Ask the people who's staying near me. Gosh, darn noisy ok.

Tag replies.
clara: Unwell! Nice song. Ha ha, thanks clara! Uh, I did this layout myself. I did not find it in blogskins.com. Ha ha (x Loves!
nicole x]: Thanks nicole! Hm, I have no idea. My partner love Mariah so much, so obsessed. Matching shirt? We just happened to buy it at the same shop, wore it on the same day (:
grace: Well now you know. Ha ha (x Ohh, I see. Dont judge a book by its cover!
CHEE -: Thanks you ji! Got the image from Deviantart. Dont anyhow think hor, that guy ain my boyfriend :D
insyirah: :D :D !!

The following comic strip tickled my funny bone. Ha ha (x
Lio comics are funny. Cant believe I subscribed to it. Bahh, funny.

Okay, this made my day. *Click for full view*
School tomorrow! Off to game. Adios!

If I lay here, If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

No comments: